POV-Ray : Newsgroups : moray.win : Feature request simple this time? :/ : Feature request simple this time? :/ Server Time
20 May 2024 21:49:30 EDT (-0400)
  Feature request simple this time? :/
From: Marc Jacquier
Date: 27 Apr 2004 09:26:00
Message: <408e5f68@news.povray.org>
Hi Lutz :)
I'm an intensive user of Luis' InsertCode plugin
I often need to use an object created in moray in a macro or a piece of
code.
For example an object dropped on a heightfield by the trace() function
To get these objects #declared in Pov export file, I have to duplicate them
as referenced objects.
Should it be possible to have a check box close to the "export" one named
"declare" so that the object could be in the declarations section of export?

Does it make sense?

Thanx
Marc